BuildingPoint & Trimble Baltimore Brew & Learn
February 4 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm| Free
We hope you can join us at Checkerspot Brewing in Baltimore, MD on February 4th for our FREE Trimble Buildings Brew & Learn Workshop!
Hosted by Trimble BuildingPoint NorthEast experts, you’ll learn about the latest advanced, cutting-edge technologies in the construction industry through interactive discussion and demonstrations including the XR10 Hololens and Trimble X7 Scanning System.
Become familiar with the benefits of 3D laser scanning, field layout technologies, CAD detailing, utilizing SysQue, project management, and labor management.
What to Expect
The XR10 is the only HoloLens 2 solution compatible with an industry standard hardhat and certified for use in safety controlled environments.
Additionally, the XR10 offers:
- Field of View- Industry leading 43° field-of-view, for the best possible mixed-reality experience
- Communication- 5-microphone array and innovative bone-conductive headset to provide crystal clear 2-way communication in high ambient noise environments
- Wearability- Improved weight distribution and flip-up visor for increased wearability
- Easy to Use- Improved hand and eye tracking sensors for automatic calibration and instinctual interaction with menus and holograms
The Trimble X7 combined with Trimble Field Link can help you achieve a variety of tasks including:
- As-Built Verification
- Renovations and Tenant Improvement Projects
- Laser Layout
- Floor Flatness Verification
- Scan to BIM
- Prefabrication Skid QA/QC
- Precast Set Up Verification
- Post Tension Cable Verification
- Deformation of Concrete/Steel Beams and Columns
- Underground Utilities
- Facade Studies
Field Layout Technologies
Trimble Buildings experts present the latest cutting-edge layout technologies in the construction industry. The latest release of Trimble Field Link for MEP is the definitive construction layout solution for the MEP contractor, no matter your layout instrument.
3D Laser Scanning
Learn how 3D laser scanning technologies are being utilized by contractors and engineers in a BIM-driven industry.
- Create your own 3D models from scan data
- Collect as-built information
- Perform visual clash detection with existing conditions
- Implement QA/QC requirements
Overview of Trimble CrewSight
Because labor costs can contribute up to 40% of total project costs, construction managers need to have total confidence in the sources of those costs. With Trimble CrewSight, project leads have the ability to clearly see and analyze the actual hours a crew is on site, what zones of the site crews are working and ensure that everyone on site has proper clearance to be there.
Overview of Project Management Software
ProjectSight – One Tool. Total Control. When it comes to project management, control is everything. ProjectSight unifies the field and office with a single-source of truth for collaboration up and down the project team from the GC, sub, architect, engineer, and owner.
Plans changed and can’t make it to the event? We’re happy to set up an appointment at a location of your choice. Contact us today!