Are you bright, hungry, and talented?
Do you think it would be fun to work with industry-leading solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic, flexible and innovative environment?
Does having the opportunity to lead and sculpt the future vision and appearance of a growing business excite you? BuildingPoint NorthEast is seeking a talented, creative, and dynamic Marketing Manager to support our fast-growing business focused on Trimble Buildings construction technology solutions. The Marketing Manager will manage the execution, tracking, optimization and content creation for campaigns that drive awareness, thought leadership and qualified leads for BuildingPoint NorthEast solutions.
The right person for this role will be “digital” centric and have experience with online and offline marketing, making data-driven decisions and influencing others. You must be able to work at the campaign level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing lead generation and conversion with marketing automation tools, analyzing traffic data, and solving problems). Flexibility and the ability to prioritize in a changing business environment will also be key. Our team culture is goal-oriented, collaborative and driven to achieve results. We seek an individual who is a self-starter and motivated by a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment.
● Develop and manage program calendar and budget that focuses on attracting targeted personas.
● Manage and maintain company assets and digital properties – website, blog posts, whitepapers, reports, influencer and thought leadership papers, webinars, infographics, etc.
● Optimize lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
● Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
● Drive to optimize online properties with content and landing pages that deliver relevant and resourceful information to the target audience.
● Optimize online presence across influential sites to drive pre-qualified leads to our sales organization.
● Deep understanding of the buyer personas, with understanding industry needs, trends, and opportunities.
● Provide monthly reporting of digital activity and results and make recommendations for continued improvement and growth.
● Work with vendors to leverage marketing development funds
● Coordinate all internal and external event logistics
● Develop campaign materials – call scripts, deliverables, follow-up action items
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions.
• Proficiency in Marketo (or equivalent) marketing automation to generate traffic, convert visitors
into leads, and then nurture them.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to use customer research, hard data
and metrics to back up intuition and assess the efficacy of marketing programs.
• Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced
• High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn
trust at all levels.
• Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
• Strong understanding of all social media platforms.
• Basic design skills a plus
• Basic HTML skills a plus
• Intermediate WordPress skills a plus
• Basic Salesforce skills a plus
● Education – Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Communications
● 3+ years of marketing experience in construction or related industry a plus
● Fluent in English (conversation, reading, writing)