Trimble just announced the release of Vico Office R6.7! Below are a few of the major enhancements included in this release.
- Added User Account Management and Project Access Control
- Added support for IFC Rebar
- Added ArchiCAD 22 support
- Added Cost & Time Workflow enhancements
In addition, several defects were also resolved. For a complete description of the enhancements and defects resolved, please see the Vico Office R6.7 Readme.
Download and Installation
If your Service Plan membership is up-to-date, we recommend that you download and install this release. To download a copy of Vico Office R6.7 and the installation guide, please visit Trimble’s Vico Office SupportLink. Please read all the instructions before running the update.
- Pre Vico R5.0 Projects: Beginning with Vico R6.0, all historical files that pre-date R5.0 are not supported and should be updated and archived in a current version before upgrading to Vico R6.0 or higher.
- New Vico License File Requirements: Beginning with Vico R6.0, a new Vico License file is required. Please contact Trimble GC Support at: VicoSupport@trimble.com today to get your new license file before you upgrade to R6.x or higher.
- Vico-WinEst Plugin: GCEstimator users should also download and upgrade to the current Vico-WinEst Plugin located on the SupportLink site.
For training courses, schedules, and certifications, please visit learn.trimble.com. Learner’s accounts are free and so are many of their e-learning courses, so you can start learning today.
If you have any questions about this release, about downloading the update, or about installing the software, please contact the Trimble Vico-WinEst Support Service team:
Trimble Support Services, GC-CEC
US & Canada: (800) 565-9490
International: (916) 294-2100